Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Draft of Quick Reference Guide

Here is my (extremely) rough draft of my QRG, on the topic of Uber, and the controversy they have surrounding them. I would really appreciate help with better organizing my information, rather than stuffing a lot of sporadic information into a single paragraph. Along with that, suggestions on how to format so that I might better be able to show the two sides of each claim, from Uber's perspective, and the respective group making the claim. Any and all help and honest feedback is welcome and appreciated. I know the QRG is very bland and boring at this point, but I'm more focused on content than appearance in my rough draft, and will look a lot better on the final copy.

Here is a link that will take you to my rough draft, in order for you to comment on it: 


https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1jFxw9ghYQw2ixNFEG3frmzyqYWz7G5Uu9MCMqgnp4A0/edit?usp=sharing

OpenClipArt. Text Edit Buttons, February 24, 2011, Public Domain

No comments:

Post a Comment